Join us for a special breakfast event at Dubai Expo 2020: 'The Future of FinTech: Bridging the divide between the unbanked and traditional finance. How FinTech trends in the Middle East are transforming the industry.'
Over the course of the morning we will be discussing how FinTech trends in the Middle East are driving corporates and individuals to consider new ways of interacting with financial institutions and how the Middle East’s underbanked population stands to benefit from new range of products and services available. Also up for discussion on the Future of FinTech is:
- The impact of changing regulation across the Middle East on the ability of FinTech’s to provide new products and services.
- The rapid rise of FinTech platforms in the Middle East aided by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How digital banking solutions offered by non-traditional banks have created a raft of new opportunities for the unbanked and underbanked.
- Nadim Bardawil, Partner: Technology and Innovation, BSA
- Ibtissam Ouassif, Co-Founder and CPO, Cashew Payments
- Khalid Talukder, Managing Director, SH Financial
Wednesday 27 October, 2021
8:45am – 10:30am
Dubai EXPO, Dubai Exhibition Centre, Suite 1 North. See Map
Spaces are limited, so please RVSP as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendees will avail the first edition of our new FinTech report, in partnership with the Legal 500, as well as entry to the wider EXPO site, post event.
Please do factor this into your morning, if of interest.
Directions to EXPO:
The Dubai Exhibition Centre is situated 300m from the heart of the Expo 2020 site, and adjacent to the Dubai metro Route 2020 station.
The three main entrances to Expo are a 20 minute drive from Dubai Marina and there is a dedicated parking zone for the Dubai Exhibition Centre (from the E311 Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road).
Car parking is free but valet has a fee of AED95.
Please do consider your journey in advance.
Please ensure you bring proof of vaccination or a valid PCR test showing a negative result.