Speaker at the 25th D&O Liability Insurance Conference.
Hosted by C5, at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London, UK on 8 – 9 March 2016.
Topic: The Impact of International Sanctions on D&O Liability Policies
Presenter: Michael Kortbawi, Partner
Michael alongside two other speakers covered:
- How do sanctions affect insurers and brokers?
- Fines and penalties:
- When are they insurable/when are they not?
- Grey jurisdictional areas – what cover is available where the law permits it to be offered?
- Potential implications of sanctions, international sanctions and financial crime to the extent it impacts FI and D&O coverage:
- How it could become more and more relevant: increasing international sanctions and governmental regulatory action affecting Russia, Ukraine and Iran
- D&O claims resulting from payments of fines
If you have any Insurance queries, please contact Michael – firstname.lastname@example.org.