As one of the leading regional law firms in the Middle East, we recognise our responsibility to our clients, members of the firm and the wider communities in which we live and work.
BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP are focused on being environmentally and socially responsible by supporting the missions of charitable organizations.To assist in supporting access to justice and opportunities, a number of our lawyers provide free legal services by way of pro bono work. We are proud to be an active member of the DIFC Courts’ Pro Bono Programme.
Our recent CSR initiatives include:
- Sponsoring the Emirates Fine Arts Society on their 34th Annual Exhibition;
- Visit to the Dubai Autism Center, for more details, click here;
- Student lecture at the American University in Dubai (AUD) covering the essential aspects of UAE law, for more details, click here;
- With JAFZA, empowering Emiratisation under the Tumoohi Project, for more details, click here;
- Presenting at the Career and Study Fair at Lycée Libanais Francophone Privé – Dubai;
- Hosting a one-day Legal Clinic where our lawyers gave free legal advice to the public at the Dubai Land Department, for more details, click here; and
- Pro-bono services: Opted-in for DLAD’s Smart Platform for Pro-bono services offering voluntary legal services to members of the public.
Previous donations include:
- Philippines Red Cross, in support of Yolanda relief efforts
- Cambodia Children’s Fund
- Dubai Cares – we support Dubai Cares walk for education, held at Dubai Creek Park in February 2015
- Children Cancer Center
For further information, or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.