BSA’s Banking & Finance legal experts have an unrivalled knowledge of both regional and international banking and finance law, as evidenced by our experience in representing and advising major international and domestic banks, financial institutions, and corporate clients both internationally and throughout the Middle East.
Our specialist lawyers are highly skilled in contract law, drafting syndicated loans and security documentation as well as structuring and advising on investment funds.
Unlike in many other law firms in Dubai and Middle East, our Banking and Finance lawyers also can advise on Islamic Finance law. The use of Islamic securities has become increasingly popular, both as a means of raising government finance through sovereign issues, and as a way of companies obtaining funding though the offering of corporate Sukuks.
Our team offers a range of Banking & Finance solutions, including:
- Structured and acquisition finance
- Compliance and anti-money laundering
- Syndicated and bilateral lending transactions
- Private Equity financing and other commercial transactions
- Trade and export finance
- Merchant banking transactions
- Project finance
- Islamic Finance and structuring Sharia compliant products
- Insolvency and regulatory matters